- Updated On:
- April 25, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
*NEW LISTING* Stunning Horse Property with 3 Barns, Indoor and Outdoor Riding Rings, and Manager’s House. Welcome to this exquisite 173 acre horse property that offers a turnkey equestrian experience! Located on Harp Innis Road only 10 minutes to downtown Lexington and 11 miles to the Kentucky Horse Park. This property boasts 3 barns, and indoor and outdoor riding ring, a 60′ all weather GGT round pen, hot walker, managers’s house, equipment storage, and more. Most of the property is surrounded by new v-mesh wire fencing providing safety and security for your horses. The manager’s house is a recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home that offers comfortable living quarters for you or your staff. With heated and air-conditioned tack rooms, a heated work room, and plenty of storage space, this property is designed for optimal horse care and management. The equestrian facilities are top-notch, with multiple run-in sheds, auto waterers in many paddocks, a wash rack, and grooming areas. The property also features a well-maintained hay field that can produce 5000+ bales of hay annually, ensuring ample supply for your horse’s needs or a revenue source.
Additionally, there are two large ponds that add to the scenic beauty of the property.
This horse property is a horse lover’s dream with all the amenities needed for a thriving equestrian operation. Whether you are a professional horse trainer or simply an avid equestrian enthusiast, this property offers a rare opportunity to own a turnkey horse property that is ready for you and your horses to move in and start enjoying the equestrian lifestyle.
* 3 barns
* 150 x 200 outdoor ring with all-weather GGT footing and 10 hp canon irrigation
* 60′ all-weather GGT round pen
* Hot walker (6-horse)
* Large work room with new HVAC
* 4 large garage bays with 50-amp 240 v plugs in each
* Wash rack
* Grooming areas
* Recently built tack room (new HVAC)
* New mesh wire fencing surrounding property
* 2 large ponds
* Hay fields that produce 5000+ bales a year
* Run-in sheds
* Auto waterers in many paddocks
* Manager’s house with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms (new HVAC)
* Apartment with separate laundry and office area (new HVAC)
* 2 gated entrances
* Five 12 x 24 foaling stalls
* 29 stalls total (possible to convert other areas to more stalls)
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a stunning property with all the amenities you need for a successful equestrian operation. Contact us today to schedule a showing and experience the beauty and functionality of this amazing property!