If you’re planning on relocating to Lexington, Kentucky there are numerous resources available to make your move more manageable. Here’s a comprehensive list of online resources that can assist you in settling down in Lexington, Kentucky successfully. If you’re in the market for Central Kentucky real estate, Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers is the go-to source for exceptional service, personalized solutions, and expert guidance every step of the way. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to delivering value and exceeding your expectations, no matter what your real estate needs may be today or in the future.
- Biederman Real Estate – Central Kentucky’s leading farm, residential real estate and auctioneering company.
- Zillow – One of the most popular sites for home-buying and renting that offers listings for individuals, families, and students living in their own accommodations.
- Realtor.com – Operated by Move, Inc., realtor.com® offers a comprehensive list of for-sale properties, as well as the information and tools to make informed real estate decisions.
Cost of Living
- Cost of Living Calculator – A site that compares the cost of living between two different locations, including Lexington, Kentucky, and other cities like Washington D.C.
- Numbeo – A database offering information on consumer prices, housing, and much more.
- Kentucky Utilities – An electric utility providing energy to Lexington and surrounding areas.
- Kentucky American Water – Kentucky American Water is an investor-owned utility company in the Commonwealth of Kentucky serving more than half a million people in portions of 14 counties.
- Columbia Gas of Kentucky – Headquartered in Lexington, they provide natural gas service to residential and commercial customers in 30 counties across Kentucky.
- Lexington-Fayette Utilities (LFUCG) – A site providing information on waste management, water recycling, and sanitation.
- Kinetic by Windstream – A phone, internet and TV service provider for Lexington users.
- Spectrum – A phone, internet and TV service provider for Lexington users.
- Indeed – A site that posts open jobs from companies with multiple job vacancies in Lexington and other areas in Kentucky.
- Glassdoor – A site that allows users to read company reviews, salaries, and information about interviews for the job positions that you like.
- UK HealthCare – A platform that allows you to find physicians, treatment centers, and other specialty healthcare providers near you.
- Baptist Health – A healthcare system in Lexington that offers primary care, imaging, and specialty services.
- Lexington Clinic – A multi-specialty healthcare group that offers primary care, imaging, dermatology, ENT, and other specialty services.
- Fayette County Public Schools – A platform that provides information on primary, middle, and high schools in Lexington for children.
- University of Kentucky – A university with undergraduate, graduate and medical programs available in the area.
- Sustain Lex – An environmental website that provides information on recycling, sustainable transportation and low-waste living in Lexington.
- Bluegrass Greensource – An organization that provides education and resources about sustainable practices for homes and businesses.
- Lexington Humane Society – An organization that has programs for dogs, cats, and other pets in need, including fostering, adoption and education.
- Lextran – The public transportation system in Lexington.
- Lime – An electric scooter-sharing service available in Lexington.
- Lexington Convention and Visitor Bureau – A comprehensive guide to attractions, food and drinks, and event in Lexington.
- The Lyric Theatre and Cultural Arts Center – A live performance venue and museum with art exhibitions and educational programs.
Relocating to a new city, whether for a short time or a long time, can be both exciting and stressful. To make the process smoother, we’ve put together these online resources to navigate your experience and please be sure to consult with Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers.